Partnership in HOPE promotes Christ-centered transformation through empowerment. Our aim is to help develop poor communities wholistically and strive for self-sustainability.
- We partner with churches and other NGO’s to help facilitate wholistic community development awareness training, vision seminars and education.
- We help to identify specific opportunities for individuals and organizations to help support community development in North America and the majority world.
- We facilitate the introduction of wholistic community development in poor communities and assist in the creation of action plans.
- We assist in educating Christian NGOs about micro-enterprise best practices and the fair-trade business network.
PARTNERSHIP IN HOPE – EVANGELISM IN ACTION
- Join one of our trips to Kenya or Nicaragua
See our Resources Page
for a list of books, videos and links that we recommend,
Please contact Shannon to find out about future trips to Nicaragua
Helping Organizations Promote Empowerment